Credentials Coupled With Compassion
Providing dermatology care for children and adolescents, and laser treatment for patients of all ages, at affordable, fee-for-service prices.
Practicing pediatric dermatology for more than 20 years, Dr. Linda G. Rabinowitz has the experience to identify, understand the impact of, and successfully treat the conditions unique to children and teens. Having practiced and been trained at some of the most pioneering institutions in the United States, she brings the most advanced techniques to her patients.
- Bachelor of Science, Nutrition, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York (1978)
- Doctor of Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine (1982)
- Residency, Pediatrics, Yale-New Haven Hospital, Connecticut (1982 – 1985)
- Residency, Dermatology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia (1985 – 1988)
- Certified, American Board of Pediatrics (1987)
- Certified, American Board of Dermatology (1989)
- Listed in "Best Doctors®" for 14 years
After becoming skilled in pulsed dye laser technology at Jefferson Medical College as Chief of Pediatric Dermatology, Dr. Rabinowitz was recruited in 1991 to develop the laser program at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. She also served as an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
She continues to be a member of the medical staff at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Years of education and experience repeatedly solidified her purpose:
To be an advocate for children and their families with an unwavering dedication to their well-being.